Editable PowerPoint Digital Planner for Windows, Android, and MAC
This digital planner is in a PowerPoint format that you can edit on your computer. All you need is the PowerPoint app to customize it! ♡
- The planner is compatible with the apps: GoodNotes, Noteshelf, Notability, and ZoomNotes
- Android and Windows users try the apps: Noteshelf, Metamoji, EzPDF, and Xodo.
- This planner includes all 12 months of the year.
- Cover page
- 5 weekly spreads
- Choose if you want the week to start on Sunday or Monday
- 5 meal plan spreads
- Habit tracker
- Mood tracker
- Each month has a different coloring design!
- Spending tracker
- Savings tracker
- Dot, blank, graph, and lined pages.
- Extra blank pages with hyperlinks!
- Change the purple cover to ANY color or image
- Change the names, text, and colors on all the tabs
- Edit all the hyperlinks
- Change the fonts and text on all the spreads
- You can use ALL my blog printables as spreads or edit the spreads that come with the planner
- The planner also includes: blank, graph, and ruled papers that you can duplicate
Check out the video below to learn more about the planner:
We Also Recommend
This template works well with Powerpoint 2016 as well as the Android app. The hyperlinks work smoothly and I enjoy the simple, functional design
I as quite satisfied with Digital Planner-PowerPoint Template. I found the template and directions included were clear/concise. I would recommend this product.
I really like the idea of designing my very own planner with the help of your template. In the reviews I read about an upcoming version with tabs and cover page. That's excactly what I was looking for. Is it available yet? Thanks for a respond! Jeanette
The template is great. Easy to use. For me the best part is the index and the links that will take you to the page you're looking for.
I do like the planner template, but I wish it had the option for tabs instead of page numbers