On this page, you can find the most frequently asked question regarding my shop's products.
I'm new to digital planning
New to digital planning? Check out these helpful tutorials:
- How to Efficiently Type and Draw School Notes on the iPad
- My Digital Art Bullet Journal Planner
- How to Add Digital Stickers to the Apps Notability and GoodNotes
- How to Draw a Calendar On Your Digital Planner
- How to Add a Digital Planner to the apps GoodNotes and Notability Apps.
Are all the products digital?
- Yes, all the products are digital. No physical product(s) will be mailed to you. I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
Downloading your digital files
- After you complete your purchase you will see a download button in the checkout window. You will also receive an email with a link to download your file.
- Please note that your purchased files are in a ZIP format. Download them on your computer to access the ZIP file content or install a zip file app on your ipad.
How do I add or use the digital stickers to my planner?
- Check out this tutorial: How to Add Digital Stickers to the Apps Notability and GoodNotes
How do I add the Planner to the apps Notability and GoodNotes?
Can I use the stickers in my paper (physical) planner?
- Yes, you can print the stickers on a regular piece of paper. Open Microsoft Word or the application pages, paste the digital stickers in the order you want and print them! Use glue to paste the stickers on your planner :)
- Check out this helpful guide to learn how to resize documents before printing.
Can you do custom orders?
- Yes, send me an email
I still have questions
- Send me an email! I'm always happy to help :)