Editable 2021 PowerPoint Digital Planner for Windows, Android, and Apple
This 2021 digital planner is in a PowerPoint format that you can edit on your Windows Tablet, iPad, and computer. All you need is the PowerPoint app to customize it! ♡
How to use the digital planner:
- Edit the planner in the PowerPoint app.
- Add it to your favorite planning apps (For Windows and Android, I recommend Noteshelf, Xodo, and Metamoji)
- Decorate the planner any way you like! Check out this tutorial to learn how to use drawings, stickers, fonts, and printables to personalize your planner.
This planner includes all 12 months for 2021!
- Cover page
- 5 weekly spreads
- Choose if you want the week to start on Sunday or Monday
- 5 meal plan spreads
- Habit tracker
- Mood tracker
- Each month has a different coloring design!
- Spending tracker
- Savings tracker
- Dot, blank, graph, and lined pages.
- Extra blank pages with hyperlinks!
- Change the puple cover to ANY color or image
- Change the names, text, and colors on all the tabs
- Edit all the hyperlinks
- Change the fonts and text on all the spreads
- You can use ALL my blog printables as spreads or edit the spreads that come with the planner
- The planner also includes: blank, graph, and ruled papers that you can duplicate as many times as you need
Check out the video below to learn more about the planner:
We Also Recommend
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My bullet journal journey has been long and winding. From the original to new ones brush pens, gel pens, every pen. Bought planners started planners.... wasted a lot of time and money!!
I finally bought an iPad. I’m going to digital bujo. Ok. Well I liked GoodNotes. But keynote, paper, pages, didn’t make sense. I tried but I always wanted it to be mine. I had used your printables and loved them.
I bought a few digital planners, but they just weren’t me.
I kept looking at your tutorials and wanted to incorporate your pages with my pages. That’s when I saw the planner template!
It took me a little time to figure out what I was doing, but having the index and hyperlinks already there was brilliant (and I’m messy!). And within 24 hours I have the start of MY bullet journal!!
I can’t thank you enough...
Thank you so much
A grateful bullet journaler that this time will stick!!
This template works well with Powerpoint 2016 as well as the Android app. The hyperlinks work smoothly and I enjoy the simple, functional design
I really like the idea of designing my very own planner with the help of your template. In the reviews I read about an upcoming version with tabs and cover page. That's excactly what I was looking for. Is it available yet? Thanks for a respond! Jeanette
Thank you for the wonderful review! The update has been released and the planner now includes: hyperlinked tabs, cover page, mood trackers, habit trackers, spending tracker, savings tracker, and more!
The template is great. Easy to use. For me the best part is the index and the links that will take you to the page you're looking for.
I as quite satisfied with Digital Planner-PowerPoint Template. I found the template and directions included were clear/concise. I would recommend this product.
Yay! I'm so happy that the instructions for the PowerPoint template were helpful and easy to follow. Thank you for the review :)