Pink Flowery Digital Planner with Hyperlinks and Tabs
Now you can edit your planner any way you like! This digital planner is in a Keynote format that you can edit on your iPad and MAC computer. All you need is the Keynote app to customize it.
- The planner also includes 4 editable weekly spreads + a future log and a monthly calendar.
- All the links in the planner are hyperlinked and editable, when you click on a word or tab the planner automatically takes you to a specific page.
How to use the digital planner:
- Edit the planner in the Keynote app.
- Add it to your favorite planning apps (I recommend GoodNotes and Noteshelf)
- Decorate the planner any way you like! Check out this tutorial to learn how to use fonts, stickers, and images to personalize your planner.
- Keynote file + detailed instructions to learn how to edit the planner on your iPad and MAC computer.
- Seven (7) FREE editable spreads!
- Change the flowery cover of the planner to ANY color or image
- Change the names, links, and colors on all the tabs (12 tabs in total)
- You can edit all the hyperlinks in the index (184 hyperlinks in total and you can add even more hyperlinks!)
- Change the fonts and text on all the spreads
- You can use ALL my blog printables as spreads or use the editable spreads included on the planner.
- The planner also includes: dot, blank, graph, and ruled paper patterns that you can duplicate as many times as you need!
Check out the video below to learn more about the planner:
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The planner is beautiful and easy to use! I can make it my own with a couple of clicks
It is very good. I can draw my unique design on every page. The index hyperlink is user-friendly.
I love it thanks for making it free
Yay! I'm so happy you love my planner. You can always reach out to me if you need extra customizations for the planner at no extra cost :)
its pretty, I haven't had a lot of opportunity to play with it yet, but I am hoping it plays well with my Kindle Fire. Thank you!
Thank you for your review Kelly, I'm glad you love my planner :)
I did a little bit of research and I found that you can use this planner on your Kindle fire with the app 'ezPDF Reader'. Install the app on your Kindle fire and add the PDF planner.
Here are some reviews I found that talk about drawing using the ezPDF app.
Reach out to me if you have questions or need help. I'm here to help you :)
Love using this as a sticker book