Purple Flowery Digital Planner with Hyperlinks and Tabs
Now you can edit your planner any way you like! This digital planner is in a Keynote format that you can edit on your iPad and MAC computer. Choose your favorite color and start customizing it. ♡
All the links in the planner are hyperlinked and editable, when you click on a word or tab the planner automatically takes you to a specific page.
How to use the digital planner:
- Edit the planner in the Keynote app.
- Add it to your favorite planning apps (I recommend GoodNotes and Noteshelf)
- Decorate the planner any way you like! Check out this tutorial to learn how to use fonts, stickers, and images to personalize your planner.
- Keynote file + detailed instructions to learn how to edit the planner on your iPad and MAC computer.
- 4 editable weekly spreads with washi tapes.
- 2 future logs (Jan - Dec)
- A monthly calendar that you can edit and paste on any page of the planner.
- Change the flowery cover of the planner to ANY color or image
- Change the names, links, and colors on all the tabs (12 tabs in total)
- You can edit all the hyperlinks in the index (184 hyperlinks in total and you can add even more hyperlinks!)
- Change the fonts and text on all the spreads
- You can use ALL my blog printables as spreads or use the editable spreads included on the planner.
- The planner also includes: dot, blank, graph, and ruled paper patterns that you can duplicate as many times as you need!
Check out the video below to learn more about the planner:
I’m new to digital journals, but your planners, videos and graphics are so helpful! I like your style and how easy it’s been to purchase, download and use everything.
The planner comes with easy to follow instructions to add it to GoodNotes. I like following her Youtube videos to help me decorate my planner.
The file is big as the graphics and planner are in high definition. I rather give you a beautiful and well design planner than sacrifice the content over file size.
Please let me know if you have any questions :)